Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunny sunday and spring!

Today we grilled for the first time!  How nice is to finally have some warmer days.  I love the spring.  I think it's my favourite season.  In my country, we have only two seasons, the dry one and the rainy one, but every day of the year the sun sets and raises at around the same time.  The temperature doesn't vary that much, and well, the year doesn't change that much.  Don't get me wrong, I love it, sun everyday and great temperature all year is great!  But, being here in Norway and really experiencing the winter, spring, summer and fall, makes me appreciate the good weather very much.

Spring is my favourite because the days start being longer, because I can start planting my little garden, I can be outside without a million layers of clothes, the sun is warm, the flowers are blooming, people seem to be in a better mood, they smile more, the fleemarket season starts, we can start using our balcony, it is beautiful and exiting!

Anyways, here are some nice projects I found at a great blog called Between the lines, now that I have a sewing machine, this is a great way to start with some nice DIY projects! Well, whenever I have time to do it, since I am on the last month towards my bachelor project presentation.  Now that I am trying to be greener and save the planet (that sounds pretty hippy and I am SO not!) I might try to make at least one of this grocery bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment