Friday, November 25, 2011

Settling, nesting and the ungetable get.

A week ago Jonas and I went to see a house we thought we could buy... just for the fun of it.  We were actually not looking for a new place (oh well, one of my hobbies is looking at real state, so, I am always looking but just for fun and maybe a bit of day dreaming).  Anyways, it is a terrible time to invest, we are perfectly happy for now in our place and we still don't know exactly where we'll be in a couple of years. 

Anyways, the house.  I fell in love with it.  We saw the potential. We made a bid!  They rejected it. 

That is just making me itch for it even more than before!  I am now seriously obsessing about this place that we didn't get.  Hence, the comeback to this blog.

I have been decorating the space in my head like a crazy person! 

I am itchy by nature.  I "itch" all the time.  I love good shapes, noble materials, never aging styles, timeless objects. 

Oh well, all of this just to say I found my dreamchairs! On Finn.no for a reasonable price.  House or not, these are available! "MY" Børge Mogensen dining chairs! I have been searching for them for years!  Never thinking I could ever afford them.  But turns out I found them today!  I am just waiting to hear from the owner if they are still available.  We'll see. 


Update:  We got them!

No comments:

Post a Comment