Thursday, November 24, 2011

I know, I know...



I keep initiating a come back and then, puff! I dissapear again.  But time is precious when you have a little one.  The problem is, that I have an overload of cool stuff and things I want to share and talk about that is going to make my head explode.  My other blog is all about Olivia and being a mom, and I need a break from that once in a while.  I do have other interests.  I used to be very interested in cooking, and tasting, and design, music, art, traveling, oh well, everything else!  So, I will try to come here and show something new every so ofter if only to keep my sanity.  I need a playground and a brainstorming space, and this is it, so, I will really try to stay connected this time.

Oh, and Happy Late Thanksgiving to all of you that celebrate it! Good luck on Black Friday! (to all the others that "celebrate" it as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment